Welcome to Peak Health Center

  • What are the causes of neuropathy?

    Neuropathy can be caused by various factors, such as diabetes, chemotherapy or radiation treatments, past accidents and injuries, genetic or hereditary disorders, circulatory problems, inflammatory infections, auto-immune diseases, exposure to toxins like Agent Orange, certain prescription medications, chronic NSAID use, chronic alcoholism, kidney failure, and poor nutrition.

    The good news is that our neuropathy correction program has a high success rate regardless of the cause. Only about 3% of the patients we accept for care fail to see any results. With our extensive experience, we can usually determine during the initial neuropathy severity exam if someone falls into this very low 3% population.

  • Why have I been told that nothing can be done for neuropathy?

    We often hear from individuals who have been informed that nothing can be done for their neuropathy, that they have to live with it, or that there is no cure. Unfortunately, outside of our office, this seems to be true.

    Beyond what we offer in our office, the treatment options for neuropathy are limited to medications (oral or injectable), physical therapy (effective for muscle and joint problems but not nerve regeneration), or surgery (if the issue is identified in the neck or lower back).

    Every day, in our office, we witness people experiencing improvements in their quality of life, sleep, and overall well-being because of our 9-step neuropathy correction program.

  • Am I a suitable candidate?

    To determine your eligibility, we need to conduct an evaluation. The odds are in your favor, so schedule an evaluation today to find out if we can help!

  • How long do the treatments take?

    Typically, each treatment session lasts about an hour and involves two different painless procedures. These procedures do not involve injections or medications.

  • Will the treatment be painful?

    Our neuropathy treatments are painless. While some treatments may have varying levels of intensity, you have complete control over the settings and can choose an intensity that is comfortable for you.

  • Is the procedure safe?

    Absolutely! None of the procedures we perform in our office or recommend for home use pose any danger. There are a few rare contraindications to one or two of our treatments, but these cases are uncommon. During your initial evaluation, we will determine if any of these apply to you.

  • How long does it take to see the results?

    Approximately 80% of the individuals we work with experience noticeable improvement either after the first treatment or within 1-2 weeks. The remaining 20% may require a bit more time, but on average, they notice improvement within 4-6 weeks.

  • Can neuropathy symptoms return?

    There is a possibility of symptoms returning if instructions are not followed or if treatment is discontinued prematurely, even if the individual feels significantly better. It is crucial to understand the difference between feeling better and achieving complete healing.

    To illustrate, consider the case of needing antibiotics for an ear or sinus infection. Typically, the doctor prescribes a 10-day supply of 30 pills to be taken three times a day. They advise you to continue taking the pills even if you start feeling better before the 10 days are over, to prevent the infection from recurring.

    The same principle applies to neuropathy. While most people experience relief quickly, the true healing time for nerves can range from 12 to 15 months. In cases of neuropathy induced by chemotherapy or radiation, healing can take up to 2 years.