2. Spread diced chicken in a single layer on one side of your baking sheet.
3. Add broccoli florets to baking sheet in a single layer beside your chicken. Cut any large florets in half or thirds.
4. Spread sliced red onion in a single layer on baking sheet beside the broccoli.
5. Add cauliflower rice to baking sheet beside the onion. (If you're ricing your own cauliflower just add florets to a high powered blender and blend until cauliflower has a rice or pearl-like consistency.)
6. Drizzle 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar over the chicken and broccoli.
7. Add minced garlic to your chicken.
8. Add salt, pepper, and avocado oil to everything on the baking sheet. (omit oil in Burn Phase)
9. Bake for 15 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and separate the chicken if it's sticking together. Place back in the oven and bake for 5 additional minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
11. Layer your cauliflower rice, red onions, broccoli, and chicken in bowls. Add a little more balsamic vinegar if you prefer a stronger taste (I always do) or more salt and pepper. Top with basil.
Coconut Flour Brownies
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 6 eggs
• 1 cup coconut sugar
• 1/4 cup milk coconut milk, raw cow's milk, goat's milk, almond milk, etc
• pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the coconut oil and cocoa powder in a small pan and melt.
3. Combine the eggs, coconut sugar, milk and salt in a large bowl.
4. Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture in the bowl.
5. Add coconut flour and mix well.
6. Grease or line with parchment paper an 8X8 baking dish and pour batter into the dish.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
*Possible Add-in’s pecans, walnuts, stevia or coconut sweetened chocolate chips
Basic "Detox" Smoothie
• 1-2 handfuls of Greens such as spinach, kale, or swiss chard